Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Skirted Roundtable, Brooke Giannetti and a pretty shade of green

This week on The Skirted Roundtable, we welcomed Brooke Giannetti of the beautiful blog Velvet and Linen to the table. Brooke, along with her husband Steve who is an architect, run the eponymous design business Giannetti Home in Santa Monica, CA.

Brooke's home, which she's profiled on her blog, is filled with gorgeous, feminine style, antiques and the small details that make a place come to life.




While we were holding our interview, I was perusing her photos and fell completely in love with the green on the back of her shelves in these photos... 



 I actually forgot to talk on the interview, because, well, when I see a beautiful green, all things go out of my head except for a soft buzzing sound. Have you ever had that feeling?

Anyway, as I'm working on my kitchen remodel, I am now so smitten with this color - reportedly Farrow and Ball's Verte de Terre - that it's gone up to the top of my list for the green I plan on painting part of my woodwork and the ceiling.

So, Brooke, thanks for joining us at The Skirted Roundtable, and thanks for the inspiration!




 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::




No comments:

Post a Comment