Thursday, August 13, 2009

The "Tiffany Pillow" Bedroom update


I blogged last week about this "Tiffany Pillow" and window seat cushion that I made for my Goddaughter Maddy. She's enterting high school and she and her parents went to town on her bedroom. They all did a great job and I wanted to share the final project with you. The room has gone through several changes and was most recently a mid-toned blue. Her dad added all the new moldings above the windows and doors, plus made custom wood baseboard heater covers. The furniture is from Ikea, the bedding is mainly PB Teen, with some Target and Homegoods thrown in.

How fun and hip is this bed with the chic "fur" throw. The stuffed tiger (I think) has been a long time friend of M.

You can see my pillow and cushion in the window seat - and me in the mirror!





My friends did a great job with this project. It's youthful and exuberant, yet hip and trendy as well. The wall color is bright - but not enough to make you squint - and all the white accents just pop!





Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

No comments:

Post a Comment