Monday, April 13, 2009

I've got the blues...

I've been so enamored with this blue Dior dress in this Emily Blunt photoshoot that I got a big case of the blues. But, as a decorator and blogger, you know what that means...

How fantastic is this! Main hall in ICEHOTEL Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, 2007. Sculptures by Jörgen Westin.

Seimasko + Verbridge Design for the Boston Design Center Dream House 2007

A dining room project by yours truly - I just loved the wallpaper!


James Michael Howard design, as seen on House of Tourquoise
The murano glass chandi is to die for! I don't love the blue on the chairs - I would have rather seen them in white.

Another fantastic chandi!

From RVCA.com
And another! Plus, what about the carved headboard?

Rendering of The Blue Room at The Roosevelt New Orleans

From EddieRoss.com
Love the double sided panels!



Love this, love everything about it!


A pretty nice way to experience the blues, no?



Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

No comments:

Post a Comment