Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My New Camera

I've been dying to buy a new camera for quite a while. When we chatted about photography on blogs in last week's Skirted Roundtable, it renewed my desire. Anyway, I finally gave in and ordered a Nikon Coolpix P80. It's not the camera that I really want, but it is what works budget-wise for me right now. And, it is a step up from the Kodak P&S I've been using. Although, I've done pretty well with it.

My new camera came today and I took a little driving tour around my town with it. These house photos were all taken while driving. Pretty good - not safe - but pretty good!

DSCN0040.JPG

DSCN0043.JPG

DSCN0062.JPG

DSCN0046.JPG

DSCN0064.JPG

This image was taken using the 18x zoom. The bayside home below is a tiny spec from the location where I was standing across the bay.

DSCN0060.JPG

Low tide on the bay...

DSCN0023.JPG

Our town harbor:

DSCN0059.JPG

DSCN0061.JPG

And my prized lilacs on my front path. And by prized, I mean I bought these as little tiny sticks at Christmas Tree Shops and after years of growing, this is year two of actual bloomage!

DSCN0067.JPG

I think I'm pretty excited about my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment